25. Hot yoga at dusk, covered in sweat, and wearing only a pair of shorts.
24. The strap of a messenger bag making a perfect diagonal line across my upper body.
23. Doing it on top without the flappity-flap of my flesh.
22. Plaid boxers.
21. Barefoot, shirtless, and free ballin’ it in jeans while cooking breakfast on a Sunday morning.
20. Pick up bball with nine dudes and taking a charge into the brick wall of my chest.
19. An expensive tailored dress shirt.
18. Skin tight white t-shirts.
17. Long-underwear style shirts.
16. Gripping the back of a t-shirt with both hands, pulling it over my head, and throwing it to the ground.
15. Transgender visibility.
14. Running on the beach in swim trunks and splashing into the shallow waves.
13. Enjoying a hot tub.
12. Small nipples.
11. Making-out with a gay guy, our hard bodies pressed together.
10. Making-out with a queer girl, our physical differences magnified.
9. Embracing my faggy effeminate side.
8. Knowing, even when others can’t tell.
7. No more San Francisco Indian summer days with a sweaty, chaffing, suffocating plate of armor underneath my shirt.
6. Long runs without a sports bra.
5. No more shoulder straps. Ever.
4. Being topless and happy at the same time.
3. More space in my drawer for underwear and socks.
2. A closet and bureau that consists entirely of men’s clothing.
1. A sleeping lover, her head resting on my flat chest.